Using Flits Store Credit, merchants can set up earning rule in ample ways.
- Credit for Registration/Sign Up
- Credit for Subscriber
- Credit after X no of orders
- Birthday Credit
- Monthly Credit
- Product Review Credit
Step 1: Open Flits App Admin.
Step 2: Open Settings section from the left side navigation menu.
Step 3: Open Credit Settings from the Settings page. Refer below image.
Step 4: In the Credit Settings page, open Earning Rule section - to set up earn credit. Refer following rule description to create/set up earning rules.
1. Credit for Sign Up/Register
- You can set up Register/Sign Up credit using this rule.
- Customer will receive this credit after a successful registration.
- Register credit is issued once/user.
2. Credit for Subscriber
- You can set up Subscription credit using this rule.
- Customer will receive this credit after opting for Subscriptions.
- Subscriber credit is issued once/user.
Note: If the user is not opting for Subscriptions on the signup page or doesn't see the Subscribe newsletter section, he/she can subscribe newsletter from the home page of the store. After subscribing, the user will receive subscription credit.
3. Credit after "X" number of Order
- You can set up On Order credit using this rule.
- You can set fixed or percentage credit for different orders. It will create a win-win situation for merchants and customers.
i. Credit on 1st order is fixed $50, Cart value is $200 -> customer will earn $50 on first order. (Credit is issued Irrespective of cart value)
ii. Credit on 2nd order is 15%, Cart value is $200 -> customer will earn $30 on the second order. (Credit is issued based on the cart value)
4. Birthday Credit
- You can set up this rule to reward your customers on their birthday.
- Birthday Credit is issued once in a year as per customer's profile birthdate.
- You can set expiry days for Birthday Credit by adding no of days in Expires in section.
Note: If the merchant set -'Credit expires in 3 days' then Birthday credit will expire in 3 days even if the customer doesn't use any of his/her credits.
5. Monthly Credit
- You can set up Monthly Credit using this rule.
- Set any date in a month, the customers will get credit on that day and it will expire in 30 days.
- You can reward your customers every month by selecting every month checkbox.
6. Product review
Step 5 : Click Save button to apply changes.
Note: Earning Rules are differentiated Plan wise. Click here to learn more.
For any help contact email@example.com