Step 1: Go to the Settings section from Flits admin left side navigation.
As per current rule manager customer can earn credit through below way.
1. Credit for Sign Up/Register.
2. Credit For Subscriber.
- A store owner can set credit as per his/her thoughts.
- The Customer will get credit at sign up time as well as subscriber time.
Note: If the user is not performing Subscription on the signup page or doesn't visualize the Subscribe newsletter section, he/she can subscribe newsletter from the home page of the store. After subscribing user will receive subscription credit. The customer will get subscriber credit only one time.
3. Credit After "X" Number of orders.
- You can see this section in the Earning Rule section.
- You can set different credit for the different order. It will create win-win situations for merchants and customers.
4. Birthday Credit
- Customer will get Birthday Credit one time in a year as per profile birthday date.
- A store owner can set expire day.
(ex: If the merchant set credit expires in 3 days than Birthday credit will expire in 3 days if you will not use. )
5. Monthly Credit
- A store owner can set any date in a month, a customer will get credit on that day and it will be expired in 30 days.
6. Product review