Step 1: Go to the settings section from flits admin left side navigation.
As per current rule manager customer can earn credit through below way.
1. Credit for sign up/register.
2. Credit For Subscriber.
- A store owner can set credit as per his/her thoughts.
- Customer will get credit at sign up time as well as subscriber time.
3. Credit After "X" Number of orders.
- You can see this section in earning rule section.
- You can set different credit for the different order. It will create win-win situations for merchant and customers.
4. Birthday Credit
- Customer will get birthday credit one time in a year as per profile birthday date.
- A store owner can set expire day.
(ex: if merchants set 3 days than birthday credit will expire in 3 days if you will not use. )
5. Monthly Credit
- A store owner can set any date in a month, a customer will get credit on that day and it will be expired in 30 days.
6. Product review